Rustic Pumpkin Pancakes
Rusted Pumpkin Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- coconut oil or butter, for cooking
- butter and pure maple syrup, for serving
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in medium bowl.
2. Whisk pumpkin and egg together in a small bowl. Add the milk and vanilla; whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and fold until just combined. A few lumps will remain.
4. Heat coconut oil or butter in a skillet to medium-low. Using approximately 1/4 cup of batter for each, cook pancakes until golden brown, flipping once, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Serve with butter and pure maple syrup.
Dairy-free: Omit butter for cooking; use coconut oil. Omit butter for serving.
Receive insider health information straight to your inbox.
Easiest Buffalo Chicken
Easiest Buffalo Chicken is one of our go-to recipes. I consider this a “base recipe” as it can be used multiple ways: a filling for