1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in medium bowl.
2. Whisk pumpkin and egg together in a small bowl. Add the milk and vanilla; whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and fold until just combined. A few lumps will remain.
4. Heat coconut oil or butter in a skillet to medium-low. Using approximately 1/4 cup of batter for each, cook pancakes until golden brown, flipping once, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Serve with butter and pure maple syrup.