Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds carrots, ends removed, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each carrot in half and then halve each piece lengthwise. Lay them cut side down and slice them lengthwise once more.
- Toss carrots in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place carrots on baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
Receive insider health information straight to your inbox.