Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium-sized spaghetti squash
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut squash in half length-wise. Scoop out the seeds. Place each half face down in a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until tender. When squash is cooked, you should be able to take a fork and gently pull apart the strands. Place all of the squash strands in a bowl and set aside; discard rinds.
3. Add spaghetti squash to pan and coat with tomato mixture.
4. Just before serving, stir in feta cheese.
Dairy-free: Omit feta.
Paleo: Omit feta.
Vegan: Omit feta.
Receive insider health information straight to your inbox.