Healthy Mediterranean Hummus Dip
- 10 oz. container plain or garlic hummus
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, sliced into thirds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- crackers or vegetables, for serving
Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil for 10 minute or until onions are translucent. Add roasted red bell peppers and olives; continue to cook for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool.
Spread hummus in a 9-inch pie plate. Top hummus with sautéed vegetables and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Dairy-free: Omit feta.
Vegan: Omit feta.
Receive insider health information straight to your inbox.