Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 sprouted wrap (I like Angelic Bakehouse or Ezekiel brand.)
- 1/4 cup refried beans, warmed
- 1 egg
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon avocado oil
- dried cilantro, to taste
- tomato, to taste
- avocado slices, to taste
- feta cheese, to taste
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush both sides of wrap with oil and sprinkle with Himalayan salt. Bake wrap for 2 minutes on each side or until crispy and slightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl and season with cilantro. Pour egg into a greased omelette skillet; allow egg to spread across bottom of pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until egg is close to being fully set. Flip the egg. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Spread beans on wrap. Place egg on top of beans. Top with tomato, avocado, and feta.
Dairy-free: Omit feta.
Gluten-free: Use gluten-free wrap.
Receive insider health information straight to your inbox.